The apartments for rent in Verona for the 53rd edition of Vinitaly
An international event not to be missed: Vinitaly 2019
Are you a wine lover?
From Sunday 7 to Wednesday 10 April, the beautiful city of Verona hosts one of the most important events dedicated to wine: the Vinitaly!
Vinitaly - International Wine and Spirits Exhibition - represents the most famous fair in Italy for the wine sector and - now in its 53rd edition - takes place, as every year, at the Fiera di Verona.
The origins of Vinitaly date back to the 1930s, when the Ente Fiera of Verona organized the so-called "Salon of Quality Veronese Wines".
In 1967 the first edition of this event took place, which became international a short time later and - in the Eighties - it expanded, adding a branch dedicated to distillates, such as Grappa and Brandy.
Over the years, Vinitaly has become a real business opportunity: an unmissable event not only for distributors and producers, but also for chefs, journalists and opinion leaders.
The great Vinitaly event in Verona is made up of four days with over 400 scheduled events: conferences, tastings and workshops where exhibiting wineries and industry experts will discuss the issues related to the demand and supply of the wine system worldwide.
This unmissable event aims to spread the culture of wine by offering only the excellences of the food and wine sector and giving - also - the possibility for the less experienced to approach and learn more about a product so rich in values.
The program of Vinitaly 2019 in Verona
The "Salone Internazionale del vino e dei distillati di Verona" will host - as mentioned - many events. Here are some of the main ones:
- Vinitalybio: an area dedicated to organic and biodynamic Italian and international wine in Pavilion F.
- International_wine: the Vinitaly International Pavilion has been set up inside Pavilion D, where buyers and producers will meet to discover the latest news regarding the world of wine.
- Vinitaly Tasting - The DoctorWine Selection: over 160 labels of sparkling wines, red, white and rosé wines will be presented in Hall 10.
The restaurants and Chefs of Vinitaly 2019
Those who visit Verona's Vinitaly will also find several restaurants where you can try tasty gastronomic specialties:
- Ristorante d'Autore: located on the first floor of the PalaExpo, it represents a great appointment with the excellence of the "Bel Paese", prepared by some great Italian chefs such as Chefs Daniel Canzian, Giovanni Ricciardella, Silvia Moro and Viviana Varese.
- Vinitaly Gourmeat Bistrot Enolitech: located inside Pavilion F, it offers delicious Tuscan dishes for a quick break.
- Beerstrò - A beer experience: in the Beer Area of Sol & Agrifood of Pavilion C, it is one of the innovations of Vinitaly 2019. In all the menus in fact it is used - as an ingredient - the craft beer, combined - also - perfectly with every gastronomic specialty.
The two events simultaneously with Vinitaly 2019
During Vinitaly 2019, the Verona Fair hosts two other important side events:
- Enolitech: now in its 22nd edition, this international event aims to offer - within Pavilion F - an overview of the new technologies applied to the wine and oil supply chains.
- Sol&Agrifood: the International Quality Agri-Food Show with tastings and workshops - inside Pavilion C - where producers and operators meet to explore the traditions and origins of the raw materials of the final products.
Vinitaly and the City 2019
Although the entrance to Vinitaly in Verona is - as always - reserved for specialized operators in the sector, there are several initiatives planned for the public.
For example, Vinitaly and the City 2019 (from the 5th to the 8th April): a journey in stages in the historic center of Verona to discover the flavors and traditions of the different wines from all over Italy.
An event enriched with shows and fun, to surround this unmissable international event.
To discover - in addition - all the details of Vinitaly 2019 in Verona you can consult the official website of the event.
Book one of our apartments for rent now
If you are looking for a comfortable apartment for the 53rd edition of Vinitaly 2019, Verona Easy Apartments gives you the opportunity to stay in one of the three apartments for rent in the center of Verona: the Easy Flat and the Tiny Loft - located in Via Timavo - and the Easy Loft - in via Trezza -.
Check immediately the availability of the three apartments for rent Verona Easy Apartments and do not miss the chance to participate in one of the events of the year, organized in the beautiful city of Verona: the Vinitaly 2019!